Vist our new website with Multicultural event links
The Australian Capital Territory houses our National Capital, Canberra, a multicultural microcosm of our Nation built
Migrants from Lemuria and the Dreaming lead several waves of aboriginal migration until the forced miration
of convicts to our Penal Colony 200 years ago.
Post WWII migration has enriched Australia with a raft of multicultural diversity that matches our Globe.
Since 1993 IFFACT has been facilitating open dialogue between people of different spiritual traditions within the ACT.
Our Constitution in Brief
Our vision is to see all people living in harmony, respecting all races, cultures, and religious traditions.
Our mission is to enable and facilitate open interchange and dialogue between people of different spiritual traditions within
1. To have open conversation between individuals of various spiritual and religious
traditions, based on equality, without any formal ties to their parent organisation.
2. To develop knowledge, understanding
and appreciation of various spiritual traditions.
3. To demonstrate effective and peaceful relationships between people
of various spiritual and religious traditions.
4. To promote integration of the highest spiritual insights and ethical
values in all aspects of community life.
5. To uphold and respect the right of all human beings to maintain and practice
the religious belief of their choice.